- Ecology Short Essay
- Ecology Endangered Species Essay
- Newsletter Spring Article
- Math Textbook Problems
- Math Essay
- Math Test Corrections
- Economics Essay
- Newsletter Design
- Phi Beta Lambda Funraiser
- Grad 220 Logo, Business Cards, Letterhead, Envelope
- Grad 215 Gene Simmons Illustration
- Grad 230 Photo Retouch
- Grad 230 Beatles Collage
- Grad 230 Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Book Cover
- Internship Prep Cover Letter
- Internship Prep Design Resume
- Clean Room
- Mail out cards to Kelly, Shauna, and Andrew
- Saturday Class
- Nashville Technique Logo
- Stop having the flu
Hopefully I can accomplish at least half of this before midterms (which is next week). I’ve been stressing so bad with school the past week. Seven classes is a lot to take on. I don’t recommend doing something like this unless you want to be driven crazy. Things will be crossed off this list as I do them.
Let’s hope that I can do all this without dying.
Had some crappy moments today. But the highlights included:
-honeynut cheerios for breakfast
-played Borderlands online with Andrew.
-Bad Girls Club
-My window fan is finally working.
Now I am laying in bed, and messaging Krista. That hasn’t happened in well over a year.
I’m glad everything in my life is changing.
- Start and finish Design Final
- Finish Drawing project that is 5 feet x 5 feet
- Start and finish Drawing final of still life
- Draw in sketchbook
- Finish Drawing homework
- Study for World Civ final
- Read and write a review on Herman Melville’s “Benito Cereno”
- Write a 6 page paper for American Literature
- Draw in sketchbook
- Do American Literature homework before 1:30
- Go to work!
- Make sure to write down schedule after work.
- Come home and eat.
- Do Drawing homework
- Go to bed
- Shower, do my hair, and makeup, wear something comfortable but cute.
- Take wicked awesome notes in World Civ II, and pay attention in Public Speaking.
- Take advantage of my 2 hour break and head to the Design room. It’s open hours there. Work on my Design project.
- Eat a good breakfast.
- Look over World Civ project.
- Go to work.
- See Andrew! <3
- Work on Speeches for Public Speaking.
- Cuddle and watch movies with Andrew.
- Go home around 1am.
- Who knows.
I need to put together a list of things I need to save up for.
- A tv
- A bed
That’s about all I want right now.
- Acrylic paint.
- Books, and the smell of them.
- Naked women
- The smile my boyfriend gets when he sees me doing something amusing.
- $20 from Uncle Bobby
- $20 from Nanny (I then used this forty to buy new bras.)
- $25 from Pops and Jan (which went towards food, 10 headbands, a new razor, and a couple other things I needed.)
- $20 gift card from Ivy to Barnes and Noble. (Which led to me buying a new book, and a new sketch pad.)
- A $40 gift card to Starbucks from Andrew’s mom and dad.
- The new Harry Potter dvd from my brother Greg.
- Slippers that look like tiger feet from Andrew.
- A DVD player from Andrew.
- A yellow sweater from Pops and Jan.
- A black sweater for Work from my mom.
- Pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet from my mom.
- Gel insoles for my high heels that I wear to work from my mom.
- Black and silver watch with diamonds on it from my mom and dad.
- A cute little reindeer pin with a jewel for a nose from Pops and Jan.
And I think that’s it. :) this Christmas was really good, expect for the bad news I received, but other than that, it was fantastic!
- Kriss Angel Magic Kit for my little brother Mikey, and some type of chocolate for his birthday.
- Chocolate covered peanuts for my dad, and a license plate holder with the Buffalo Bills on it.
- Vera Wang 3 type of Princess perfumes.
- 2 giant Reese’s Peanut butter cups for Greg.
- A spa kit for Ivy.
- A stocking filled with dog toys for Junior.
- A blue snuggie for Pops.
- A magenta bath robe for Grandma Jan.
- Slipper’s for Andrew’s mom, his sister ellie, and her girlfriend Chelsea.
- A board game for Andrew’s sister Emily.
- Winter coasters for Andrew’s mom.
- Baked cookies for Andrew and his dad, and my coworkers.
- A leather wallet filled with gift cards for andrew.
- Kung Fu Panda 1 & 2 on DVD for Andrew.
- A painting I did for Andrew.
And I think that’s it. :)
Hopefully I can make next year even better!
Finn the Human
The guy who plays Hoytt in True Blood.
2.) Catch Me If You Can
3.) A Beautiful Mind
-night time swims
- A giant bowl of blueberries
- A nice fashion magazine to look through
- A pencil and my sketch book so I can draw the gorgeous models
- A cup of nonsweeted iced tea.
- Need to find articles before 10am.
- Clean room. - Change out of jeans and into sweats. - Set up easel. - Read psychology notes. - Remove nail polish from nails. - Start a drawing, and finish that motherfucker in one sitting. - Paint. - Debate getting orange juice or coffee. - Double check Literature homework. - Put Math AB in bag. - Refill beverage. - Write some poetry and shit like that. - Paint. - Shower. - Brush teeth. - Waffles. - Double check my bag to make sure I have all my homework. - Get in car. - Go to Literature class and hand over articles, pray that they are accepted. - Take notes in math. NOT WRITE POETRY. - Head to the Theater Department. Stare at people and write poetry. - Go to HL class, TALK EVERY CHANCE YOU GET. - Go to Psychology class. Drool over professor. Take amazing notes. Answer everything in class at every opportunity I am given. - Wait. - Go home. - Eat something, anything. - Go to bedroom and put poetry and drawing into folder. - Walk to the bathroom and get some water. - Paint. - Sleep. - Wake up during the middle of the night and stare out of my window. - Sleep.
- Find one article.
- Watch Avatar.
- Look at naked people.
- Watch the Flintstones.